Join Riverside Radio's BIG CORONATION WEEKEND as we broadcast LIVE from the iconic Battersea Power Station as well as reporting from street parties and other events across Richmond, Wandsworth, Merton and Lambeth.
• Pack your blanket and grab a spot to watch The Coronation Service and Procession on the big screens in Power Station Park on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th May.
• Elevate your picnic with a special takeaway from one of our many bars and restaurants, from Poke House and Pret, to M&S Foodhall’s pizza, pie and sushi bars, there are plenty of grab-and-go options. Laduree even have a special macaron personalised with the royal emblem. Alternatively, stop by one of the pop-up food trucks and huts, here to tantalise your taste buds with British and International dishes
• Enjoy some of the best live music and unique acts (did someone say Elton John and Spice Girls tribute acts?!) both on the Riverside Radio stage and roaming around the park, in the Turbine Halls inside the Power Station, Malaysia Square and Riverwalk
• Is there anything more British than a red double decker bus? Join Bus King Theatre who will be here hosting ‘Night Fever’, a comical puppet show and workshop for all the family. Book now to avoid disappointment!
• Find our favourite face painting team inside the Power Station in Turbine Hall B, ready and waiting to do the finishing royal touch. (Ages 3+)
• Is it a crown? Is it a sword? Or is it a corgi? Yes, it’s a balloon artists waiting for you inside the Power Station and outside in the Park
• We are crazy for bubbles! Our favourite Bubble man is joining the Coronation Party on the Riverwalk